Collaboration with experts and archeologists
This project has been achieved with the collaboration of the following experts and archeologists:
- Ricardo « El Caminante » Espinosa – Lima, Peru
After a degree in philosophy from the Universidad Católica in Lima and a Masters in graphic design, Ricardo began his long walk along the arid Peruvian coast in 1995. Traveling alone, he covered the 4000 kilometers between the Ecuadorian and Chilean borders in 134 days. Soon after, he published a guide “El Perú a toda Costa” that became an immediate success
World Heritage Commission – Nevada, USA
Allen Putney is currently based in the Western U.S., works as an international consultant on protected areas, and serves as the Vice Chair for World Heritage of the World Commission on Protected Areas.
Originally from Galicia, Spain, Antonio has been a naturalized citizen of Ecuador since 1983.
- Eduardo Guerrero, World Conservation Union (IUCN) South America - Quito, Ecuador
- Stephen Edwards, Conservation International - Quito, Ecuador
- Miriam Torres, The Mountain Institute - Huaraz, Peru
Miriam E. Torres is a specialist in the management of forests, protected areas and community-based tourism in those areas.
- Carmen Miranda, SAVIA – La Paz, Bolivia
Biologist, Carmen is Vice President for the South American Commission for Protected Areas of IUCN (World Conservation Union).
- Daniel Gutierrez, Universidad Major de San Andres - La Paz, Bolivia
Daniel is an archeologist connected with the Institute for the Investigation of Anthropology and Archeology of the Universidad Mayor de San Andrés in La Paz.
High mountain archeologist Christian Vitry has participated in a number of investigations related to high altitude ceremonial sites in the Argentinean Andes.